Baby Bear in the Road

Dear Tricia, Eric and Jeremy:

Thank you so much for a wonderful, loving, and exciting visit to your beautiful Camp! Turkey, beaver, fox, baby bear, Hurricane Irene, and quality time with dear friends. Who could want for more? I know Seth and Jim loved the long and competitive card games as much as I loved the "down time" to rest and "catch my breath", alongside all of you, as I read on the couch. Ahhhh, relaxation ...

So may new memories to cherish: roasting marshmallows down at the bonfire, climbing Mount Borestone, driving into town at sunset and seeing Moosehead Lake reflecting a deep raspberry gold sky! Seeing my first baby bear (and playing in the street, no less! Bad boy, where was your mama?) Even the lights going out due to the hurricane only added to the adventure!!

But, most of all I cherish the long chats and time to catch up on all of our mutual doings out in the real world (so glad we had no TV or internet to try to steal our attention).

Jeremy, I am so proud of you and the fine man you have become. Thank you so much for sharing your time so generously with our family :) xxxo

Much love,

Kate, Seth & Jim Nowack
Cape Cod, MA
August 30, 2011

P.S. - This part is for other guests visiting ... Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!